As the worldwide response to the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve, it is essential that all businesses adapt to meet these new challenges. We want you to know that Cleaning Technologies Group will remain open and available to assist you and we are ready to provide exceptional service to support your efforts.
Like all businesses, our team has been working to implement recommended practices such as:
- Working remotely when possible
- Limiting, or avoiding person to person contact both internally and external to the organization
- Facilitating protocols to encourage social distancing
- Increasing cleaning and disinfection measures throughout our facilities
- Checking employees for any COVID-19 symptoms, including fever, cough and shortness of breath
- Using digital technologies such as audio/video conferencing to personally and safely engage with our customers and fellow employees
We are also communicating with our supply chains to be assured that we will be able to respond to any parts you may require to keep your operations running smoothly. We have solid relationships with our suppliers, so that we can always be a dependable supplier for you.
As developments continue to unfold, we will remain proactive and responsive. While processes and procedures may change, our commitment to you as a trusted partner remains the same. We will continue working hard to serve your needs and do our best to successfully weather this season of uncertainty.
Please contact us with any specific questions you may have about our operations during the COVID-19 crisis.
Barney Bosse, CEO
Cleaning Technologies Group and Divisions